Monday 13 April 2009

My name is Lisa Johansson. I am a first year student at the Royal College of Art in London. Welcome to my Work in Progress blog!
This blog was initially set up as an experiment in search of a way of updating & communicating with other students at the Design Products course at the RCA about my projects & progress, that is why I call it a 'work in progress' blog.
To make it easier for visitors from outside the college to get a grasp of what projects I am working on at the moment I have posted some images & short statements on the first two pages.

It is the 'Tension Bench' I will be showing in Milan during the furniture fair, so if you are around please come & see me & my classmates at: 
Seves Glassblock showroom
Via Lodovico il Moro, 25/27
20143 Milano
www.sevesglassblock.milano@seves.it

lisa.johansson@network.rca.ac.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment